Ten Awesome Celebrity Swimsuit Looks In Movies

Ten Awesome Celebrity Swimsuit Looks In Movies


It’s summer time.   I can’t help it.  I’ve been out of town the past two weekends and the amount of bikinis I’ve seen is enough to make me want to dedicate an entire week to hot chicks.  But since we don’t really post much lady stuff on here I’ll limit it to just one post.
Speaking of bikinis or swimsuits, we’ve seen a lot of classic looks over the years so it was tough to come up with only ten.  But to tell you the truth I think these are solid picks.
Here are ten awesome celebrity swimsuit looks in movies….

Jessica Alba in Into the Blue


Um, it’s impossible not to put Jessica Alba in a list like this.  And baby blue is such a wonderful color for her.
Halle Berry in Die Another Day


I mean she’s got a knife attached to her!  How awesome is that?
Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled


I’m pretty sure Hurley has never looked as good in her life as she did in this movie.   Any outfit would have done but since this is a swimsuit article we had to yield.
Ursula Andres in Dr. No


There was bound to be more than one James Bond movie appearance here.
Raquel Welch in One Million Years B.C.


This is probably my favorite one on the list.
Bo Derek in 10


Obviously I’m putting this in here even though I’m not all that attracted to Bo Derek.
Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn


This was the first time I had ever seen Salma Hayek and to this day I think it’s the best she’s ever looked.
Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot


How could I not put Marilyn in here?
Phoebe Cates in Fast Times At Ridgemont High


“Hey Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were.”  Cue the music.
Carrie Fisher in Star Wars


Leia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS