Jamie Lee Curtis Brings Big Audience to NCIS

Did you check out Jamie Lee Curtis on NCIS last night? If you do not, you are going to have your opportunity next weeks time as Dr. Samantha He will come back to the display to help Gibbs find out the facts of the matter behind a possible Fast destruction.

jamie lee curtis

Curtis introduced in a big viewers for NCIS yesterday. According to the Holiday Sentinel, last evening's show had more than 311,000 visitors (more than both National Idol periods last week) in the Holiday TV industry alone. (National statistics will be available later today.)

With Curtis providing the display a rankings increase, some visitors are pregnant NCIS to skin out Curtis’ connection with Level Harmon’s personality Unique Broker Gibbs. And it does not seem like Curtis would thoughts. The “True Lies” celebrity functioned with Harmon in “Freaky Friday” and really loves utilizing him. Curtis said:

    “I’m very attached to (Harmon) and he’s very attached to me. Which is just a given, I’m not going to lie to you and say this is a awful, challenging job to [work] with him. I’m satisfied to have it, I’m satisfied to be here. I’m not going to say anything more than that. He creates me impact a little bit, because he’s such a lovely guy.”

Curtis also said that she will not thoughts coming to TV frequent. She do not say that she desired to remain on NCIS but she seems start to the concept of discovering a lasting tv part. Curtis informed BlogZap2it:

    “I’ve raised my kids and so I could clearly see myself doing more frequent perform now because my newest is 15-and-a-half and the last individual he wants to see is me. I think I’ve done my job right. He wants nothing to do with me.”

Did you check out Jaime Lee Curtis on NCIS last night? Would you like to see her in a lasting part on the show?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS