Latest News Vidya Balan Talks Bold!!!

Latest News Vidya Balan Talks Bold!!!


Vidya Balan talks bold!!!
Vidya Balan is pretty much aware of her oomph factor and the actress is very proud to flaunt it.
Wearing sexuality on her sleeves, Vidya literally had a blast while shooting for the film, The Dirty Picture. The actress couldn’t stop taking about her character in the film.
“I’ve celebrated my sexuality in this film. I would thank Ekta and Milan Luthria for giving me this opportunity. I’ve given it my all.”
Vidya feels, every woman is a seductress. She is quoted as saying, “We know how to seduce, how to woo…”
She also adds, “I really had a blast playing this character. You like sex, I’m sex, take it or leave it.”
The Dirty Picture releases on December 2, on Silk Smitha’s actual birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS