Justin Bieber Look Alike Is a Girl (Shocker)

Justin Bieber Look Alike Is a Girl (Shocker)

A female musician has become an internet phenomenon thanks to her striking resemblance to – Justin Bieber.
danishay1 Dani Shay: Justin Bieber’s Lookalike Is a Girl (Shocker)
American folk singer Dani Shay is a spitting image of the teenage heartthrob and is besieged by fans of the 17-year-old wherever she goes.
The talented 22-year-old, from Orlando, Florida, even describes herself on Facebook as ”a lesbian who looks like Justin Bieber, but is uniquely different in her own ways”.
Now her latest YouTube video – a cover of Eminem and Rihanna’s ‘Love the way you lie’ – has gone viral, with more than 100,000 viewing it in the past day.
Thousands of viewers have been confused by the video – with some thinking it’s an elaborate hoax and that Bieber is actually the one performing.
Dani said: ”I am stopped everywhere I go because people think I am Justin Bieber.
”Before I even knew who he was, no matter what I was wearing, I would be asked for photos and autographs.
justinbieber1 Dani Shay: Justin Bieber’s Lookalike Is a Girl (Shocker)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS